Do you know why should car tire Pressure maintain?
- If your car’s tire pressure is not according to the standard, it develops heat inside the tire due to road resistance, leading to reduced fuel economy.
- Keeping tire pressure low by 2 points from standard points decreases tire life by 6500 Km.
- If Tire pressure is high, handling the car steering is difficult, that reduce the car’s comfort level.
- If the Tire pressure is low, the tire puncture risk increases.
- Driving car in high tire pressure the tire burst risk increases.
- Keep checking your car tire pressure regularly, and External environment temperature also affects the car tire pressure.
- Driving car with high or low air pressure effect at your cars suspension system, it damaged or increase wear and tear of suspension system of your car.